Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bad day :(

Okay,today i go out because three reason.

  • lepaking with all jackass family or pussy family
  • my friend from perak want to see me,my friend from facebook also want to meet me
  • wanna meet my headband customer



  • lepaking with all jackass family or pussy family
okay i have fun with them.So much people have ariff fibre,ehsan,fared,caca,me,super husband,abg,wais.omar,mansor,syed,fahmi,epic and so much more.Epic do chaos today haha.so happy when someone make some chaos and do some idiot joke haha.


  • my friend from perak want to see me,my friend from facebook want to meet me
okay tasha (friend from perak) said she want to go pav then i said AKU DEKAT KLCC NI.KALAU NAK JUMPE DKT KLCC JELA.AKU MALAS NAK G PAV.then she said okay lain kli aku jumpe hang.aku pon ske ati ko la.then about huda (friend from facebook) she said for a few minutes ago her phone no battery so she can't contact me.then she said sorry then i forgive her.i don't mind la u.u have a good reason.i can accept it :)


  • wanna meet my headband customer
about this i really need double more patient.huh!!before this they have said okay we meet on 31.7 then when get almost on this date i also text them to conform that meet.so many of them no reply my text.i don know why.huh!!fed up!today no one come see me or text me.i already bring their headband.huh!!only 1 of my customer text me yesterday.she said,she cant't see me because her mom at hospital so she must take care of her mom.so accepted her reason.okay i said we meet saturday next week.then she said okay.i hope she can see me.

okay that's all about me today.
bye blogger.
night.

No comments: