Tuesday, February 15, 2011

maybe for a while i hope.

sorry my mood really super down.
allah please help me make me super strong please.
i miss him
i love him
i miss him super much
i love him super much
he already be part of my life.
he my first time for everything.
i miss the old him
i miss the old memories i'm with him
i miss everything
i love him
i love all about him
serious.
i hope he can be my last lover.
cause i'm really love him.
also i'm love our relationship.
can i live without him?
how my life without him by my side.
who wanna love me as he love me
who wanna teach me like he teach me everything
who wanna make jackass with me
who wanna make a song for me
who wanna sing with me
who wanna?
everything with me?

ya allah.kuatkan hati aku.
berilah aku semangat yang kuat.
ya allah tolong panjangkan jodoh kami.
tolong ya allah.
aku sanggup berbuat apa sahaja asalkan kau panjangkan jodoh kami.
tolong.

aku berjanji selepas ini tiada lagi lelaki lain dalam hati aku selain mohammad shafiq mohd sani.
aku berjanji.
aku takkan mencari lelaki lain selain dari dirinya.
aku akan sentiasa ada hati terhadap mohammad shafiq mohd sani
aku takkan lupakan dia
cause him my first time evertying
cause him almost perfect on my eyes.

for the first time also i'm really super cry cause i'm really love our relationship and him super much.

No comments: